- To get started you will need a wallet. I suggest use Binance, but you can use any wallet(google it). It will provide you wallets for FaucetHUB.
- Once you have your wallet addresses go to FaucetHUB and create an account.
- Once you have a FaucetHub account, log in and click on wallet addresses and add your addresses for each currency you want to use. These will be the addresses you use to claim on faucets.
- You are now able to visit faucets and collect FREE money.
- When at a faucet you will enter your address, there are usually Captcha, ReCaptcha or Solvmedia, these are for human verification. You must select the images it asks or types the word it says (or sometimes, answer a question) and continue. Some sites have pop-ups or skip ads that you must wait to click skip.
- There are many kinds of faucets, Some have instant payouts and some are miners. It’s up to you to decide which works best. Once you have claimed you should see the deposit on your FaucetHUB account!
- It’s really that simple to make FREE money. Participating in chat on FaucetHUB is a great way to earn more free coins! (they call it rain).
These screenshots will help you.
Congrats!!! You have claimed. Go to FaucetHub and check, your balance.
They are websites where you can earn satoshi either for solving a captcha or viewing ads. Faucet owner earns money from these ads and they will give you a part of their earnings
- On a normal faucet, you will enter your wallet address, solve a captcha and be rewarded with Satoshi instantly. More often than not you will get a pop-up screen or a 2nd captcha to solve before you can get the payout. Most payout in 0 to 15 minutes some as long as a day.
- Some of these faucets require you to build up to a certain amount of Satoshi in order to get a payout instead of instant, you should check these out before committing a week’s worth of work only to find out they are inactive. (FaucetHUB chat is a good place)
- On a miner page, you will enter your wallet address, start the miner and just leave it going. It will earn for you as long as it is running. Miners payout at specific thresholds or times. (FaucetHUB, for example, pays out at 100 accumulated Satoshi)
- Floodgates and auto faucets are similar to faucets except you only need to solve captcha or pop-ups once and as long as you have the page running do not need to solve them again. Most payout in 1 to 10 minutes.
- People who run the websites are usually compensated for payouts by ad revenue. Most of the sign-up and verification is for anti-fraud. (so bots don’t drain their accounts) If the faucet is constantly out of money or has errors, move on.
If you are trying to get rich overnight, no. If you want something to do in your spare time that will slowly build up this is for you. You can do it while you watch TV, clean, anything! It’s a great way to make some extra money in your spare time.
You can create your own faucet to earn more, create a rotator all kinds of options are available to earn more. Some faucets payout better than others, it is up to you to find the best faucets that work for you.