Last Updated on
Now a day machine learning is one of the very popular thing to learn because it is the most demanding thing in this time. So if you want to learn it then we suggest a very popular course for you.
This course has been designed by 6 to 8 weeks professional Data Scientists so that capable to share our knowledge and help you discover complex theory, algorithms and html coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step back into the World of Machine Learning. With every article you will develop new skills and make your understanding of this challenging yet excellent sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, unfortunately at the same time we dive deep straight into Machine Learning. It is structured these uncomplicated way:
- Piece 1 – Data Preprocessing
- Part 2 – Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Geradlinig Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Sapling Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Part 3 – Group: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Nucleus SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Composed of Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Part 4 – Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Function 5 – Association Rule Educating: Apriori, Eclat
- Percentage 6 – Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Part 7 – Instinctive Language Processing: Bag-of-words model and algorithms on behalf of NLP
- Part main – Deep Learning: Artificial Nerve organs Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Part 9 – Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Part 10 a significant Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Main grid Search, XGBoost
Moreover, the course is set with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the rule, but you will also get some hands-on observe building your own models.